EPISODE 8: Pensions are screwed, Skiing at 100, Q&A
Topics covered in Episode 8
- 1:13 - Article Discussion “Plan to save truckers' and miners' pensions is running out of time “– https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/plan-to-save-truckers-and-miners-pensions-is-running-out-of-time/ar-AAEQA6y
- 10:53 – Article Discussion – GRindexing - https://kc-roi.com/blog/grindexing
- 18:38 – Is it good to pre-pay for a funeral or funerary expenses?
- 22:39 – Is it worth it contribute to my husband’s 401(k), given that we are living paycheck to paycheck?
- 28:00 – Discussion of the Federal Reserve Meeting, and the potential impacts of a rate change
- 35:10 - Advisor Pick of the Week
- Davy recommends the Oxford Union Talks, a series of long-form interviews and debates from Oxford University: https://www.youtube.com/user/OxfordUnion
- Jackson recommends Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, a series by Jerry Seinfeld where he talks about life with comedians of all ages: https://www.netflix.com/title/80171362
Thanks for listening! Subscribe to the best weekly email in finance!