Money Pod - Episode 6
Episode 6: Millennials Kill Everything, Buying a Home, Q&A
Topics covered in Episode 6
- 1:40 - Fiduciary issue with CFP designation holders (https://www.investopedia.com/what-is-the-sec-s-regulation-bi-best-interest-rule-4689542)
- 6:58 - Trends that will End with Baby Boomers
- 16:50 - Pete the Planner and whether or not 30 year mortgages are worth it
- 23:00 - What are the best finance books?
- 26:10 - Used car or new car?
- 31:20 - Advisor Pick of the Week
- Davy recommends kettle bells, an alternative to dumbbell or barbell workouts that give you a tremendous amount of flexibility in workout options while letting you perform tons of compound lifts.
- Jackson recommends turning your phone off and going on a walk with people you love!
Thank you for listening!