5. Recession(?), Spending Money, Q&A
Topics covered in Episode 5
- 1:35 - US Jobs Report released
- 8:10 - Article discussion - Segmenting Retirement Expenses Into Core Vs. Adaptive To Create Retirement Buckets - https://www.kitces.com/blog/retirement-buckets-essential-discretionary-core-adaptive-bridge/
- 19:35 Q&A
- 13:49 - Do you pursue real estate investments that cash flow and pay you monthly?
- 17:27 - How do you pick a financial planner, and how much do they charge?
- 23:34 - Does putting money in an IRA lower your tax burden?
- 34:40 - Advisor Pick of the Week
- Davy recommends mint.com, a free website that lets you track the basics of your finances.
- Jackson recommends blue light blocking glasses, which help filter out light frequencies that disrupt your sleep schedule.