EPISODE 16. Free Trades, Stock Picking, Paul Rudd, Q&A
Topics covered in Episode 16
- 1:10 – Vanguard market perspective and forecast
- 9:50 – The end of trading fees?
- 17:24 – Jackson’s attention span and changing the alphabet song.
- Mozart’s 12 variations on the theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bK9h12Qdvs
- 21:15 Q&A
- How should I handle credit card debt, and should I take a 401(k) loan to help pay it off?
- 25:16 – Advisor Pick of the Week
- Davy recommends Sierra Trading Post, where you can get outdoor and activewear at huge discounts (which really helps in Idaho!): https://www.sierra.com/
- Jackson recommends book ‘Living With Yourself, a season on Netflix starring Paul Rudd: https://www.netflix.com/title/80178724